Every time you Run the Poker Controls Software Application (PCSA) it will check for any available updates from our server and if there is an update available it will automatically download this for you. To find out how to Run the application and check for updates, click here
An update was released: on 18th May 2011
Main Features in System Software Update Version 126.96.36.199:
- Party poker stability updates
- 888 stability update
- Legal US poker room support – ClubWPT.com
- This system software update includes all features contained in previous versions.
- To update the Poker Controls Software, start the application through the start menu and the update will automatically download and install.
- If you have Version 188.8.131.52, you will need to completely uninstall the Poker Controls Software Application ( >Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs).
Once you have uninstalled the software, you can visit www.pokercontrols.com/software and you will need to enter your activation code again to access the
new software download. To check which version you have, right mouse click on the Poker Controls icon in the system tray.
- Do not perform updates using any data other than the official update data provided by Poker Controls over a network or on disc media, and do not perform
updates by methods other than those described in the product documentation or in this site. If an update is performed using data from another source, by another
method, that has been altered or modified in any way, the Wireless Poker Controller may not operate properly and may not be able to install the official update
data. Any of these actions may void the Wireless Poker Controller warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Poker Controls.